aalogo

call us mobile

Customer Recomendations

Customer Recomendations

Comments (13)

Mrs Poll, Hartlepool

16 November 2016 at 13:09 | #

Can”t believe how well the carpets have turned out I was very worried that we had made a mistake not replacing them but you really have saved the day please send me some business cards as I want to put them in our local carpet shop

Elizabeth, Coulby Newham

16 November 2016 at 13:10 | #

Sofa is all dry and looks brilliant! Thank you we will definitely use you again and recommend.

Mrs Sinclair, Wynyard

16 November 2016 at 13:10 | #

We have been using AA Cleaning for many years, originally Bob and now his grandson Stuart is looking after us with workmanship and professionalism of the highest order. The attention to detail is amazing and nothing is too much trouble.

Mrs Brydon, Darlington

16 November 2016 at 13:10 | #

My partner and I have employed AA Cleaning for the last two years using their cycle plan option where they come out twice a year to clean our carpets.

We have been more than happy with their service, its very cost effective, always friendly and efficient. They give a truly personal service and the free stain spotter is a nice touch.

Miss Gorvan, Whitby

16 November 2016 at 13:11 | #

A job well done! I was very pleased with the fantastic service that I got from AA Cleaning. Stuart’s professionalism & knowledge of his job was apparent & reassuring from the moment he arrived.

He showed great respect towards both me & my furniture. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone & will definitely use them again.

Mr Matthews, Guisborough

16 November 2016 at 13:11 | #

AA Cleaning have looked after my carpets and suite despite me having 6 dogs! Odours, “accidents” and hair are dealt with amazingly well.

They are always polite, prompt and reasonably priced. I have known this family firm for more years than I care to remember and always enjoyed fantastic service.

Chris Coak, Yarm

16 November 2016 at 13:12 | #

“I’m very happy with the service provided by Stuart at AA Cleaning.

Mrs Blackburn, Scorton Richmond

16 November 2016 at 13:12 | #

I was actually quite embarrassed to ask someone to come and clean our lounge carpet! Its 5 years old and with two young children its suffered its fair share of spillages, blue tac and play doe.

Stuart patiently worked his magic and now it looks great. We were going to buy a new carpet before Christmas but there is no need now. He is friendly, efficient and very good value for money.

Dr K Castle, Bradford

16 November 2016 at 13:13 | #

Please accept our thanks for the execution of a fantastic job. I was overwhelmed with the results of your work. I sincerely believed that our stained cream carpet was unredeemable. I am so pleased I listened to my friends recommendation as you gave a truly professional and personal service.

Mrs Clayton, Middlesbrough

16 November 2016 at 13:13 | #

I’m a very busy landlord, I’ve used and trusted AA Cleaning for many years now. At first Bob used to clean the carpets in my rentals but now I’m being equally well looked after and thankful to his grandson Stuart, whose service is always first class.

Mr P Jones

16 November 2016 at 13:13 | #

My front room and stair carpets were quite dirty and looked a little worn in areas, rather than replace them I looked into getting them cleaned. AA Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning and protecting my carpets. Very friendly service.

Carol Bell

16 November 2016 at 13:14 | #

We booked AA Cleaning to clean a friends carpets which were exceptionally dirty with large black, sticky patches on the areas most walked on.

We expected the stickiness to be improved but thought it would be impossible to remove all of the black area. Stuart arrived promptly and completed the work in the time stated. The black patches were completely removed and the carpet was clean.

The carpet was almost dry when he had completed the work, as he had also brought a large drying machine with him. We were so impressed that we booked him to clean our own living room carpet! He fit us in at short notice, and did an excellent job. His prices were much better than we had expected as well.

Alan Cross and Son Ltd

16 November 2016 at 13:14 | #

I never thought that my carpets would look so good, I was ready to buy new carpets throughout when a friend recommended AA cleaning, Great friendly service.

An excellent service. Very thorough and good value for a good job. Dirty marks and a very stubborn stain dealt with very professionally. Would recommend.

bottom